New jobs in AGJ A/S
AGJ A/S seeks skilled tradesmen with industrial experience.
We constantly seek skilled and flexible tradesmen who will join in on leaving their mark on, and help develop AGJ A/S!
In the next coming period we seek a number of skilled machine operators, blacksmiths and the like for repair and maintenance work in our clients’ power plants and petrochemical industries.
Moreover, we frequently need certified welding operators for pipe work and industrial service at our clients’ facilities in the pharmaceutical and petrochemical industries.
Blacksmiths, machine operators and certified welding operators:
Our industrial clients require us to cover a wide range of areas which is why we are searching for colleagues with experience from power plants and/or the pharmaceutical industry. To be successful in the job as a mechanic, blacksmith or certified welding operator for AGJ A/S it is crucial that you have acquired at least partial, if not full job experience within the disciplines previously mentioned.
The jobs available will require you to recognise some or preferably all success criteria:
- Skilled worker’s certificate as e.g. locksmith, machine operator or stainless blacksmith.
- Certified welding operator, process 141/142 or 135/136 and/or possibly 111.
- Experience with welding of thin-walled dairy pipes or black heavy-walled steam pipes such as W.CrMo 1 Si pipes in power plants or petrochemical or pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience with repair and maintenance work on turbines, generators, valves and pumps.
- Experience with industrial service at our clients’ facilities.
- No criminal record
- You would like to work in the various facilities of our industrial clients all over the country.
- You are cheerful and have good interpersonal skills on all levels.
- You face new challenges with a positive attitude.
- You are a skilled tradesman who is passionate about welding, good craftsmanship and mechanics.
- You are adaptable to clients requiring great flexibility. We respond immediately when required by our clients.
- You are flexible with a considerable sense of quality and independence.
- A challenging and alternating job with assignments in the facilities of some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical manufacturers, and repair and maintenance work in some of the largest power plants in Denmark.
- Good colleagues for a busy workday
- Collective health insurance
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and effort
- The possibility of responsibility at foreman level for the right employee in demand, who can and will!
Send a written application to AGJ A/S to email@example.com
For more information about available jobs in our team, please contact Project Leader Bo Bardino +45 29 65 16 27. or Department Manager, Stainless & Piping Peter Jørgensen +45 29 13 54 75.